I love fruit dipped in greek yogurt! In case you missed my last fruit + greek yogurt post, I recently dipped kiwi slices in greek yogurt and froze them. I was pretty much in heaven! It’s crazy how it tastes like SUCH a treat, when in reality it’s simply fruit and greek yogurt. Two totally healthy and good-for- you ingredients. I’m so obsessed. So anyway, I decided to make yogurt dipped blueberries this time! I wasn’t sure that I would like them as much as my yogurt kiwi slices because those were so amazing..but you know what?! I like these yogurt dipped blueberries even MORE. I love them because they are bite sized and you can just pop them in your mouth and it feels like a total dessert.
These also don’t take much yogurt at all. I made a ton of these blueberries with only one single serve cup of Chobani. These probably took me like 10 minutes total to make. The hard part was waiting on them to freeze...it’s probably best to just make them right before you go to bed and then go to sleep so you don’t keep thinking about them! However, I did not do that. I made them right smack dab in the middle of the day when my snacking urges are strongest, LOL. When I finally made it through the next couple of hours, I pulled them out of the freezer and ate them as I worked. It was truly a dream come true. You guys can make these dreamy blueberry bites and make all of your healthy snacking dreams come true as well!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 single-serve cup of greek yogurt
- Parchment paper
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Line your pan with parchment paper.
- Stir your cup of yogurt.
- Use your toothpick to dip each blueberry into the yogurt cup one by one.
- Set each individual dipped blueberry down on the lined pan, leave a gap between each one. (If you’re having a hard time getting your blueberry off of your toothpick, just set the blueberry down on the pan and gently twist the toothpick until it comes off.)
- Once you have dipped all of the blueberries that you want, put your pan in the freezer.
- Freeze for at least two hours, or overnight.
- Consume immediately out of the freezer or if you are serving them, put in a chilled bowl.