Jan Marini’s C-ESTA serum is a cocktail of potent Antioxidants, Vitamin C, and DMAE that fights free radicals to combat the signs of premature aging while lifting, firming, and tightening skin on the face, neck and chest. This serum is ideal for every skin type, including acne-prone and sensitive skin.
According to Jan Marini’s website, these are key ingredients of her revolutionary C-ESTA Serum:
1. Vitamin C - Vitamin C is one of the most well-researched and beneficial vitamins you can apply topically to skin. Studies have shown vitamin C improves the appearance of multiple signs of aging, brightens an uneven skin tone and provides skin-restoring and soothing benefits. Ascorbyl phosphate in this product is a form of Vitamin C, and in any form vitamin C provides potent antioxidant protection, protecting skin from damaging environmental stress.
2. DMAE - This is also known as dimethyl MEA. It is a derivative of the B vitamin choline, which evidence shows that these properties offer skin firming benefits and also have shown to have skin-calming effects.
3. Hyaluronic acid - This acid is a natural component of our skin tissue, and synthetic variations are used in skincare to produce a skin- replenishing benefit to skin. According to Paula’s Choice ingredient dictionary, this is one of the best ingredient to restore skin, and boost skin’s moisture retention, keeping skin smooth and defending against moisture loss. Also, hyaluronic acid is an antioxidant that defends skins against environmental stresses, like free radicals and sun damage.
4. Vitamin B5 -Several studies show that Vitamin B5 have several skin beneficial properties by reducing inflammation and promoting healing of skin, improves hydration in skin, and has been shown to regenerate new skin cells.
5. Vitamin E - A well researched antioxidant for the body and for skin, and is a wonderful ingredient to include into your beauty routine. Vitamin E naturally occurs in our skin but may be depleted with excess sun exposure and environmental stress. Research shows that Vitamin E may fight free radical damage in skin, and in combination with Vitamin C can act as a natural form of sun protection.