I recently followed a recipe from Whole and Heavenly, and it was so good! It has such good ingredients in it and it was pretty easy to whip up. I added lemons, mushrooms and cauliflower rice to mine to really complete the meal and it was PERFECT.
Here's the recipe:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minute
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast cutlets 3/4 to 1-in thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 1 lb fresh asparagus trimmed and cut in half widthwise
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet and arrange cutlets on prepared baking sheet.
- Rub cutlets with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss fingerling potatoes and asparagus with garlic, parsley, remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange potatoes and asparagus on baking sheet with chicken.
- Bake chicken, fingerlings, and asparagus at 375F for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken registers 165F.
- Enjoy chicken and veggies warm!
This recipe was inspired by Whole and Heavenly.