Hey everyone! We are officially about a month out from spring and I am so excited. Spring here in Phoenix is great because it’s sunny and warm but not too hot, so it’s perfect. I also love shopping for spring outfits because there’s tons of options, thanks to the warm - but not too warm - weather. Here’s a little list I have put together of my favorite pieces to transition to spring with, in case you guys are looking for a little bit of inspo!
- Denim Jackets - Okay, I am living for the denim jacket trend right now. They are the perfect piece to layer with and they kick every outfit up a notch. They are so cute, and very practical since they are good for warmer or cooler temperatures alike.
- Booties - Of course booties had to be on this list. Maybe they are an obvious one, but I think it needs to be said that booties are still essential for at least a couple more months, so don’t move them to the back of your closet yet. They look great with your jeans and your new spring dresses.
- Boyfriend Jeans - I hope this trend never dies because these are definitely a fave. So cute and so comfortable. Again, this is another piece that is perfect for both cooler or warmer weather. Plus they can be casual or chic depending on you dress them up/down! Love them.
- Kimonos - If kimonos don’t say spring then I don’t know what does. They are so light and flowy, and great for warmer days. They are also the perfect way to take a casual outfit from boring to super cute.
- Jumpsuits - I love jumpsuits because they are totally the ideal weekend outfit. So comfortable and so chic, it’s the best of both worlds. Throw a denim jacket on over it, put on some heels and you have yourself the perfect spring transition outfit.