I spend at least an hour a day in my bathtub. With that said, you know I take my products very seriously. Each day there's something new, a new reason I bathe, an ache, a pain, or just a little break from the outside world. Sometimes I spend my baths responding to e-mails, or editing photos for my Instagram feed. Other times, I read my Elephant Journal books while drinking tea. But most times I'm drinking wine, nursing a sore muscle and reading Ernest Hemingway quotes and trying to think of reasons why I shouldn't post all of them (my main reason lately has been that people will think I'm losing my mind).
Needless to say, my bath is where I go to get my life back together. I'm 31. The aches and pains definitely come with one little trip to the gym. And with the unusual weather lately, my allergies are ALL over the place. So that's why when Maple Holistics reached out to me because they thought their products were a fit (DEAD ON btw) I asked for none other than something for my bath.
Maple Holistics truly wants to make the world a better place. They really get it when it comes to keeping the body healthy. There are so many outside things that are influencing our bodies on a daily basis. It's so nice not to have to worry about the crazy ingredients in your personal care products.
Insert Eucalyptus Hybrid Bath Soak. You need this.
Eucalyptus smithii: This wonderful Eucalyptus species helps contribute to the unique and refreshing aroma while providing several unique constituents great for the skin.
Eucalyptus globulus: This popular Eucalyptus species is naturally rich in 1,8-Cineol to add flavor and variety to the blend.
Eucalyptus dives: Contributes natural compounds a-phellandrene and Piperitone to enhance the therapeutic value of the synergy.
Eucalpytus radiata: Offers high content of a-Terpineol, which adds a special twist to the formula’s unique aroma.
You won't find one weird ingredient in any of their products.
- Contains Dead Sea Salt (100% Pure) from Israel, which has more minerals than any other salt in the world.
- Utilizes therapeutic advantages of Four Eucalyptus species, each with their own benefits, to help relieve tension and promote relaxation.
- Aromatherapy of the combined Eucalyptus results in an incredible, rich Eucalyptus aroma far more complex and superior than one Eucalyptus on its own. Incredibly synergistic and crisp, the unique aroma for all four plants thrive and deliver legendary results.
- No artificial fragrances, or any other artificial additive - Pure Dead Sea Salt with Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus Smithii, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Eucalyptus Dives (from South Africa, Australia, and China) pure essential oils comprise the Eucalyptus Hybrid formula for the most therapeutic bath soak experience possible.
- 15% Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate) added to help relieve aches and tired muscles, complementing the Pure Dead Sea salt for the most effective bath salt combination.
- Dead Sea Salt Eucalyptus Hybrid utilizes an effective combination of Dead Sea Salt (85%) and Epsom Salt (15%) to provide the most effective bath soak experience. Pure and straight from the source, Dead Sea Salt from Israel contains more minerals than any other sea salt (or salt substance) on Planet Earth. Epsom Salt subtly aids muscle aches and sores without taking away the skin benefits from the Dead Sea Salt. The result? Detoxifying and revitilization for your entire body.
- Eucalyptus Hybrid Formula The Eucalyptus Hybrid formula is special because it synergizes four different Eucalyptus strains, each with their own distinct aroma and primary constituents. Eucalyptus Smithii and Eucalyptus Globulus are rich in 1,8-Cineol. Eucalyptus Dives offers high content of a-phellandrene and Piperitone. Eucalyptus Radiata provides α-Terpineol. The synergy of these four different Eucalyptus species each contribute their own crisp aroma and constituents, comprising this beneficial formula.
- Aromatherapy The Eucalyptus Hybrid formula combines four different Eucalyptus aromas for an incredible aroma which is unique and refreshing. Eucalyptus has been used on all sorts of skin ailments, and contains high levels of anti-septic properties (therefore used to help relieve colds and congestion).
- The Ultimate Bath Soak Experience Pure, minerally-rich Dead Sea Salt crystals, muscle-tension relieving Epsom Salt, and the Eucalyptus Hybrid formula provides a package deal including everything beneficial for bathtime soaks. Great for both men and women alike (teens are welcome too), this gender-friendly product has been made from the best sources on Earth. There are no artificial fragrances, coloring or additives, has not been tested on animals, and comes with a 2oz scooper to help portion out servings for the bath. Treat yourself to this spa experience!
You can buy yours HERE.