Since I hit my 30s I've been having cystic adult acne. SO FUN LEMME TELL YA. Being honest, I haven't really had a product that completely stopped my acne. Sure, I've had some work in the beginning, blog about it, then my face starts to feel like leather (this is why you have to follow me on Snapchat for the REST of the REAL REAL). And yes, this post is in collaboration with Emme, but these products are tried and true by no one other than myself! ALL results and opinions on experience are 100% MY OWN.
I met with Emme Diane a few weeks ago. I liked her. We had a common interest being that we both moved to AZ from SF recently. She's apparently close to 40 (sorry, Emme) but she looks like she's in her 20s. I promised her I would use only her products for at least 90 days and I am SO happy I did. Because I literally have not had ONE zit since. My face is clear and it looks fresh. I haven't seen my skin look this great since I was 25 or younger. TRUTH. And since I'm telling Emme's age, I guess I'll go ahead and tell you that I'm 31.
When I showed up for my skin treatment at her location in North Scottsdale, I immediately knew that it was going to be a different experience from my past skin treatments. Right away I knew she wasn't just trying to sell me products like I had experienced in the past with other aesthetic companies. Instead, she actually wanted to help me. I could just feel it. Being a skin professional myself, her way just made SCIENTIFIC sense, point blank. She really gave me a new way to think about my skin. She is passionate about what she does and seriously knows her SH#T, every ingredient, how it reacts with certain skin types, with other ingredients, etc. My husband accompanied me to my treatment and consultation and was completely blown away by her. He's a tough cookie, so take that for what it's worth.
As a blogger, I try a TON of products. I also lead a very busy life and sometimes my poor skin regime falls to the wayside. I realize that even I take better care of my skin than most, but I can no longer get away with doing the minimum... or can I?! The best thing about discovering these products is that I'm not doing anything THAT differently than I was before. Just a change in product, really. The products are doing the hard work for me. I realize everyone is different, but these products are powerful! Emme did give me a few "extra" things I should do, but TO BE COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT AND HONEST PER USUAL WITH YOU GUYS, I don't always remember and sometimes I'm just lazy... like washing my face at the gym directly after my workouts, or icing in the mornings... etc. That's how I know these products work, because even without the extras, I'm still clearer THAN EVER (sorry, em, promise to do them going forward).
Emme Diane is a licensed esthetician with over 18 years of experience in medical and spa esthetics. She specializes in skin transformations and has become known for her services and products that can remedy even the toughest skin issues such as acne, sun damage, and aging skin.
Emme offers a variety of products and services that accommodate all skin types to both local and national clients. Emme Diane currently has two locations, one in Phoenix, Arizona and one in Roseville, California. For those who live nearby one of her locations, her products are available in store. Her advanced skin care services, which are extremely exclusive treatments that cannot be found anywhere else, are also offered in store to her local clients. Luckily, for those who are not local to her current locations, her exclusive product line is also sold online and long distance skin coaching is offered! Emme Diane’s services include advanced facial treatments, programs that are dedicated to clear skin and skin coaching. Specifically, her services include:
● Radiant Renewal Facial - This is her most popular facial that utilizes LED light therapy that will transform your skin quickly and painlessly. ● Lighten Up Facial - This brightening facial specifically targets sun damage to lighten your face.
● Lighten Up Facial - This brightening facial specifically targets sun damage to lighten your face.
● Redness Relief Facial - This is a soothing facial that will calm even the harshest redness and irritation.
● Uniquely You Facial - This is a customizable facial that can help with a variety of issues such as wrinkles, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores and more.
● Clarity Acne Consultation and Treatment - This consultation will help identify what is causing that tough acne, which is the first step to getting rid of it for good. Skin analysis to decide what products are right for you and home care instructions to ensure proper product usage will follow this consultation.
● Let Me Be Clear Acne Facial - This facial can be offered as a treatment after the initial acne consultation and treatment and should be received every two weeks to achieve the healthiest skin.
● Long Distance Skin Coaching - There are multiple coaching programs available for acne/acne scarring, hyperpigmentation/melasma, rosacea/sensitive skin, and anti-aging.
The Emme Diane line accommodates all skin types: acne prone, sun damaged, aging or sensitive skin, and dry or oily skin. Her best selling skin care products include:
● Acne Skin Set - This set consists of everything you need to begin the Clear Skin Program. It comes with a cleanser, Calm Down Toner, a clarifying serum, Acne Eraser, moisturizer, sunscreen, and a Skin Quencher Gel Hydrator.
● Bright Eyed Illuminating Eye Contour Serum - This serum will lift and sculpt eyelid contours as well as reduces darkness and puffiness around the eyes.
● Mineral Tinted Sunscreen - This is a mattifying sunscreen with a sheer tint and SPF 40.
● Sulfur Refining Mask - This mask is designed for acne prone skin as it cleanses, breaks down whiteheads and blackheads and gently exfoliates.
I got started that night on my products and regime and haven't looked back.
Continue to keep up via Snapchat for long term use. I have a feeling I'm going to keep Emme around for a while.