1. Read. When you end a book, start a new one.
2. Adopt a workout that you love and do it at least three times a week. Even if it's just walking. I highly recommend adding stretching and/or heated yoga. Be active every day.
3. Stop eating processed foods. At least, stop eating them every day.
4. Eat mindfully. Stop eating before your body is screaming "I'm FULL"... and choose foods that will nourish your body.
5. Develop a routine to take care of your skin.
6. Limit meat/meat products to once a day or less.
7. Limit social media to one or two times a day.
8. Be present. One thing I HATE, is sitting down to meal with someone who is on their phone. It's not just rude to the person you're with, you're actually missing out on a lot of organic conversation as well.
9. Accept (and LOVE) the things that make you unique. Notice I didn't say "flaws" ?? How boring would it be if we were all the same? Figure out who you are, and be that.
10. Do the things you want to do. We all have responsibilities, but if you really consider everything in your life right now, is there something or someone that is holding you back?