It's NO secret that I'm a wine lover. I drink a lot of wine. In fact, I'm probably the main cause of the California drought.
I'm a Millennial. We work a lot, and we drink... a lot of wine. We can't help it. Winc came into my life at the perfect time. I've had, what some would call, a "neverending supply of wine" leftover from my wedding. Eventually, that supply had to dry up!
Insert le Winc.
Winc is a personalized & subscription-based wine club in LA. They use their Palate Profile testing to recommend wines to their members.
Obviously you don't need to drink a lot of wine to need a subscription. This just makes your life a little easier. And for those of you that don't know what you want or what kind of wine you like, Winc helps you with that.
Winc's story began in 2012 when they founded Club W: the world's first personalized wine club. They made the process of discovering and buying wine easier than ever! So as they expanded to other facets of the experience, they became a lot more than just.... a club.
Step 1 is the Palate Profile™ (and yes, that's TM'd)
- Answer 6 questions to help us assess your unique tastes.
Step 2 are the Recommendations
We send you wines specifically chosen to match your palate.
Step 3 Ratings
- Rate your wines to get better recommendations.
-You never pay for a bottle you don't like!
-Members can skip a month any time, free of charge
- MEMBERS save 10% on orders of 12+ bottles
- For every 10 wines you rate, you’ll receive $10 in credits.
- Invite a friend to be a member and earn up to $26 in credits.
- Save up to $100 by purchasing Member Credits
Winc makes wine approachable and accessible. They reimagine every aspect, from the art and science of winemaking, to eye-catching packaging and a purchasing experience that is personalized, fun, and non-intimidating. They aim to build a grape-to-glass supply chain that’s sustainable for the planet by bringing transparency, honesty, innovation, and curiosity to an industry that is known for its conservative and traditional ways.
As a brand, Winc embodies our founding goal to make wine approachable and accessible. It also encompasses a broader desire to make great wines with passion and pride, and to bring transparency, honesty, innovation, and curiosity to an industry dominated by opaque, entrenched conglomerates.
- Winc makes all of their wines!
- With each bottle, you’ll receive recipes, tips on how to best serve the wine, tricks/wine hacks, and ideal settings for each bottle (hot date, family gathering, girls’ night, etc.).
- Their current charity partners: Venice Arts, charity: water, and 1% for the Planet.
- Winc (formerly Club W) rebranded in 2016.
- They started the #NOCAPSULE initiative to become more eco-friendly.
- They partner with artists such as KFish, designlovefest, and Thomas Hammer for unique label designs.
We're doing all this as part of our quest to improve the experience for consumers, create a platform for artisanal winemaking, and build a grape-to-glass supply chain that's sustainable for the planet.
And I have to say, the Palate Profile test is amazing. I'm obsessing over the Chop Shop, a wine I would have never chosen for myself (mostly because I have no idea what I'm doing and go for a cute label)... but it's perfect. I'm very impressed with their ability to choose a perfect wine for me from a test they've created.
Receive 4 bottles of wine + complimentary shipping here! Click that link and use COLLECTIVELYCANDICE at checkout. Love ya!