I love sharing these things with you guys. Life is about trial and error and thanks to the internet, we don't have to learn everything the hard way ourselves. I'm constantly trying new things, methods, supplements, foods... etc.. to make my life and your life a little better. When we feel good, it reflects into everything we do. Thank you for reading and thank yourself for wanting to be better than you were yesterday.
Probiotics are basically live (good) bacteria and yeast that occur naturally in some foods. Foods like fermented vegetables and yogurts contain probiotics and sometimes you can find them in high-end dark chocolates. You can also take a supplements.
Take probiotics for gut health.
fun benefits of probiotics found in different studies
- skin conditions like eczema
- diarrhea caused by parasites, viruses or bacteria
- diarrhea caused by antibiotics
- irritable bowel syndrome
benefits also include the not-so-common
- lactobacillus reuteri kills the bacteria that causes tooth decay
- moms who take probiotics while pregnant have a lower risk of birthing a baby that also has eczema
- kids who have have more probiotics in their diets are less likely to get respiratory infections
- helps to balance hormones
- boosts your immunity and energy
- helps you absorb more nutrients from your food
- eases digestive stress
common types of probiotics
Known has the most common type of probiotic and is found in fermented foods and yogurts. It will help people digest lactose, the sugar found in milk.
alleviates IBS symptoms, diarrhea and constipation
supports immunity, inhibits h. pylori and helps fight infections
relieves gas, bloating, and improves lactose intolerance
I drink one or two probiotic bubbly drinks a day. They're the perfect pick-me-up in the afternoon or the morning when you're getting your day started. I also take one supplement day and night on an empty stomach.
I eat a very alkaline diet but I notice a big difference when I'm not taking my probiotics. My stomach will get acidic naturally. They make such a huge difference in my life.