Let me guess... we're almost two months past the holiday season and already slipping on our New Year's Resolutions? These quick tips will get you back in shape in no time. Losing weight is no easy task, but if you're equipped with the right methods, you can make better decisions and watch the weight shed.
The tips below are my personal favorite. I live by these day-to-day and splurge a little on the weekends and for vacations. They work! Try one or two at a time if you're just getting started, then slowly add in the ones that seem more difficult for you as you start to see results and get stronger, mentally and physically.
You Got This
- Have a full bottle of water before each meal. This will help trick your body into thinking you're full.
- Drop the sugar, bread, pasta, rice and potatoes from EVERYTHING.
- Stop drinking your calories. Limit your calorie-filled drinks to one or none a day.
- Drink more water. Whatever amount you're drinking currently, drink more.
- Get in at least 25,000 steps a day and add weight training to your workout regimen.
- Replace a meal with a 300-calorie (or less) shake.
- Eat one whole avocado (in halves) a day. One in between breakfast and lunch, and one in between lunch and dinner.
- Have at least one glass of green tea a day. It will boost your metabolism and promote weight loss.
- Eat mostly vegetables and fish. Every meal should be nourishing your body so always stop and considerate that before taking your first bite.
- Eat slowly. Eat high protein and fiber-rich FRESH foods for every meal.
Check out all of my recipes to get started on healthier you!