Hi Summer, we see you! Suns out... and so is everything else. I don't know about you, but in the Summer months, I feel like EVERYTHING is on display. The sun is shining bright and you're wearing as less as possible to stay cool. Here are a few of my picks to keep you looking 100 in that harsh ass lighting.
1. Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Min- his is a basic one, but such a life saver! This lip balm is so thick and it intensely moisturizes your lips instantly. I use this multiple times a day, every day! Apply a thick layer of this balm right before bed and you’ll wake up with the softest, most supple lips. You can also apply a thin layer and let it soak in before applying your lipstick which makes your lips so soft and ready for color!
2. Yes to Coconuts Restoration Bal- his restoration balm softens the roughest most stubborn areas of your skin so quickly. It smells GLORIOUS, it’s paraben-free, and it last forever! This tin is filled to the brim with extremely thick balm, and a little goes a long way. It even comes with a little foam applicator that helps you grab the perfect amount and apply it.
3. Garnier Whole Blends Leave in Conditioner- use this one religiously on a daily basis! This is the perfect post-shower leave in conditioner. It works as a great detangler right before combing your hair and it is so moisturizing. It can also be used on dry hair, if you just apply a little bit it will smooth it and take care of fly aways. Also, it smells good and the scent lasts all day!
4. Clairol Hair Food Moisturizing Hair Mask- veryone needs this! Hair masks are the best because they are so thick and full of nutrients but his one is a fave! It is so nourishing! Use it once weekly in replace of your regular conditioner and you will notice a huge difference in softness and shine. Don’t forget to give your hair extra time to drink up your hair mask! They are meant to be left on longer than typical conditioners.
5. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream- ourishing your cuticles in between nail appointments is so important! Hand moisturizer doesn’t give your nails and cuticles the attention they deserve. This lemon butter is amazing, not only does it soften and minimize the appearance of your cuticles, but it also nourishes and strengthens your nails! The best time to apply this is right before bed so that it has lots of time to soak in and work it’s magic.