I am obsessed with overnight oats right now! They are so easy to prep the night before (literally dump your ingredients into a Mason jar and stir LOL), and in the morning you can just grab and go. Plus, overnight oats are so nutritious! There's so many option of what to put in your oats, but
my fave combination is chia seeds, Greek yogurt, and nut butter.
I pretty much add nut butter to everything I can because I love the extra protein! It gives me the energy I need for my day and keeps me full until my next meal! Greek yogurt is great because it has probiotics that are good for your gut, and chia seeds have those good Omega-3 fatty acids! So much nutrition in one jar right??
Here's what you'll need:
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- Pinch of salt (sounds weird but you'll want it for flavor, trust me!)
- Optional toppings: chia seeds, flax meal, nut butter, or whatever else you like!
Here's what you’ll do:
- Combine all ingredients (except for the optional toppings) in a Mason jar.
- Stir well.
- Tighten the lid on the Mason jar and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning you can grab it and go, or you can top it with some extra chia seeds, nut butter and flax meal!